Become a Member
Member Log In
Access our library of articles, videos and proceedings for members only.
Benefits of joining IPPS New Zealand
- Free, unlimited access to professionally edited papers presented at IPPS conferences around the world which can be accessed on the Proceedings page.There are presently 64 volumes covering a vast array of horticultural knowledge, plus an ever growing library of conference presentations and videos. Proceedings are also available in book or CD form to purchase as part of membership.
- A bi-monthly newsletter with news and information about what is happening in IPPS New Zealand and overseas.
- An annual conference, held in April or May each year in various locations around New Zealand. There are speakers and practical demonstrations, visits to nurseries, gardens and other points of interest plus plenty of time for networking and socialising.
- Field trips to nurseries, gardens, parks and horticultural attractions around New Zealand and sometimes overseas.
- Scholarships and exchanges including the IPPS New Zealand/Western Region Exchange, Plant Production scholarship, Travel Scholarship and Four Pack.
- Participate in International tours which are rotated annually around each of the regions.
- Networking with other members which lead to lifelong friendships and career opportunities.
- Student membership is also available to those studying full or part time.
Join today by downloading the form below or applying for membership online here
Membership is for individuals only
Professionals in all fields of plant production, including horticultural research and education, students in horticulture, botanists and allied suppliers to the plant production industry, may apply for membership.
IPPS Membership is organized and administered on a Regional level. Each Region is a defined geographical area. The current Regions are: Australia, Europe, Eastern Region of North America, Southern Region of North America, Western Region of North America & Canada, Japan, New Zealand and Southern Africa.
Anyone not residing in any of the current geographical regions may apply for an International membership, administered by the IPPS International Office.